We are delighted to offer this scheme for staff of NHS, London Ambulance Service, London Fire Service and Metropolitan Police.
What are we offering?
We will make tickets available to the above qualifying individuals for every performance of the season. Should any seats remain, they will be available from 7pm on the day of each performance.
If the house is full, these seats will not be available.
How do I claim them?
- On the day of each performance you must visit the theatre IN PERSON. These tickets cannot be pre-booked by telephone or the internet.
- At 6pm, the box office in the foyer will open a list (to ensure fairness and that first come is first served) for that evening’s performance only
- YOU WILL NEED TO SHOW YOUR STAFF CARD OR OTHER OFFICIAL EMPLOYER ID. THIS MUST INCLUDE A PHOTOGRAPH.
- At 7pm, any remaining tickets not sold at full price for that evening’s performance will be made available to those on the list, in order. Tickets will continue to be sold at full price to other members of the public.
- The tickets will be issued as two-for-one.
Paying for tickets
You will be able to use credit/debit card or cash.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for general use and attendance at OHP can be found here.
This offer is not transferable to any non-employees of the above listed services (although your guest may be a non-employee).
Maximum of two tickets per person, per visit.
This offer is not available retrospectively.
We reserve the right to refuse to sell these tickets on this basis for any reason we consider appropriate.