Corporate sponsorship is crucial in allowing us to continue our important work in creating accessible and affordable opera at world-class standard. With a footfall of approximately 40,000 each summer and over 2000 loyal supporters of our Friends programme, corporate sponsorship is a powerful way to engage your company with our audience. Whether sponsoring a particular production, supporting our Inspire education and outreach programme, or hosting your VIPs at the theatre, there is a level of support that both meets your specific business objectives and offers unique, exclusive benefits.
Benefits of Corporate Sponsorship include:
Brand promotion and awareness
- Acknowledgement across all of our marketing material, including the Season Programme, our biannual members’ magazine Chorus, e-newsletters and website
- Logo placement in the theatre
- Advertising in our Season Programme and Chorus magazine
- The opportunity to promote products and services in our newsletters
- High-profile association with our artistic programme
- A top-price ticket allocation and dedicated assistance to organise your events
- Cast of the production to attend events and meet your guests and clients
- Invitations to the Opening Night of the Season
- Access to our VIP Oak Room bar
- Access to private members’ events outside of the Season
- We can work with you to design a programme to fit your CSR goals. Our Inspire outreach and education programme offers free and subsidised ticket schemes for the young generation and elderly audiences, as well as year-round workshops and engagement projects in care homes, hospitals, community centres and schools across London
- Click here to find out more about our Inspire programme
Corporate Membership packages start at £5000. Membership allows you to pre-book a ticket allocation in return for advertising in the Season Programme, your logo on publicity materials, on-site signage and acknowledgement on the Opera Holland Park website. You will also have a personalised booking system to organise hospitality events for your company during the season.
For more information please contact Kyle Buchanan, Corporate Development Manager, on Kyle.Buchanan@operahollandpark.com or call 020 3846 6216.
We are hugely grateful to all our current sponsors, members and in-kind partners for their continued support. Click here for a full list of our current corporate supporters.