(£50 benefits, £210 donation to which Gift Aid provisions apply)
The ﬁrst of our higher level philanthropic schemes, our Envoys enjoy an enhanced opera experience. Additional beneﬁts include access to our Oak Room VIP Bar during the season, opportunities to meet cast and creatives, and a longer period of priority booking.
- Priority booking on tickets and picnic tables, ahead of Friend booking
- Invitations to a programme of year round Friend and Supporter events
- Priority booking for Friend and Supporter events
- Access to the Oak Room VIP Bar during the season, including complimentary prosecco, wine and soft drinks
- Opportunity to attend a post-show reception, hosted by the company
- Invitation for two to our Insight to the Season event
- Acknowledgement of your support on the OHP website and in our Programmes
- One ticket to an OHP dress rehearsal
- Company magazine, Chorus, published twice a year
- Complimentary ticket swap for the same production
- Regular Friends & Supporters e-newsletters and updates
- Acknowledgement of your support in our Programmes and on our website
- Membership Card
- An invitation to the annual Forum –OHP’s review of the season from Michael Volpe and James Clutton, news of next year’s programme and upcoming work at OHP, and your chance to feed back.
To receive first priority booking ahead of Friends and Envoys, plus invitations to Supporters Receptions and a pair of complimentary First Night tickets, click to upgrade and become an Ambassador.
You can now pay for your Envoy support via monthly Direct Debit for as little as £21.67 a month. To do so please download the Friends & Supporters Application form below.
Know someone who’d love this?
If you would like to purchase this as a gift, please contact the Friends Office on 020 3846 6222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Join or Renew as a Friend
By Credit or Debit Card
Join online using your Credit or Debit Card.
By Direct Debit
To set up a Direct Debit please download and complete Direct Debit Mandate Form below.
By Payment Methods
To make a payment via cheque please download and complete the Friends & Supporters Application Form.