(£250 benefits, £980 donation to which Gift Aid provisions apply)
Supporters who with to support OHP with a more generous philanthropic donation, guaranteeing the ever increasing excellence of our productions, may consider becoming Ambassadors. Their support is acknowledged by a closer relationship with cast and creatives, including invitations to our First Night parties, and exclusive events, as well as the opportunity to see ﬁrst hand how their support beneﬁts the wider community by visiting an Inspire outreach project.
Priority booking on tickets and picnic tables, ahead of Envoy booking
- Invitation for two to a First Night performance and reception
- Invitations for two to high level donor events with OHP staff and creative teams
- Personal assistance with ticket booking and picnic requirements
- Opportunity to see an Inspire project performance
- Acknowledgement of your support in the Oak Room VIP Bar, in the Programmes and on our website
- Invitations to a programme of year round Friend and Supporter events
- Priority booking for Friend and Supporter events
- Access to the Oak Room VIP Bar during the season, including complimentary prosecco, wine and soft drinks
- Opportunity to attend a post-show reception, hosted by the company
- Invitation for two to our Insight to the Season event
- One ticket to an OHP dress rehearsal
- Company magazine, Chorus, published twice a year
- Complimentary ticket swap for the same production
- Regular Friends & Supporters e-newsletters and updates
- Acknowledgement of your support in our Programmes
- Membership Card
- An invitation to the annual Forum –OHP’s review of the season from Michael Volpe and James Clutton, news of next year’s programme and upcoming work at OHP, and your chance to feed back.
You can now pay for your Ambassador support via monthly Direct Debit for as little as £102.50 a month. To do so please download the Friends & Supporters Application form below.
Know someone who’d love this?
If you would like to purchase this as a gift, please contact the Friends Office on 020 3846 6222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Join or Renew as an Ambassador
Join online using your Credit or Debit Card.
To set up a Direct Debit or make a payment via cheque please download and complete the Friends & Supporters Application Form: