This new loyalty scheme offers additional beneﬁts to the Friends scheme in the form of discounts and other material beneﬁts. It enjoys the same preferential booking period as Friends but brings additional and tangible ways to increase your savings and experiences at OHP.
Silver Membership will suit those who attend more than one production per season, who buy several tickets and who wish to see increasing returns for their loyalty.
- Priority booking on tickets and picnic tables, ahead of public booking
- £3 discount on OHP performance tickets (max. 2 tickets per production)
- A complimentary Programme of your choice
- No booking fees
- 10% discount at the theatre bar
- 10% discount on Friend and Supporter events (max. 2 tickets per event)
- Invitations to a programme of year round Friend and Supporter events
- Company magazine, Chorus, published twice a year
- Complimentary ticket swap for the same production
- Regular Friends & Supporters e-newletters and updates
- Acknowledgement of your support in our Programmes
- Membership Card
- Invitation to the annual Forum – OHP’s review of the season from James Clutton and Michael Volpe, news of next year’s programme and upcoming work at OHP, and your chance to feed back
For larger discounts on a greater number of tickets, Friends and Supporters Events and at the theatre bar, as well as discounts on picnic tables, click here to upgrade to Gold Membership
You can now pay for your Silver Member support via monthly Direct Debit for as little as £6.25 a month. To do so please download the Friends & Supporters Application form below.
Know someone who’d love this?
If you would like to purchase this as a gift, please contact the Friends Office on 020 3846 6222 or email email@example.com.
How to Join or Renew as a Silver Member
Join online using your Credit or Debit Card.
To set up a Direct Debit or make a payment via cheque please download and complete the Friends & Supporters Application Form: