(£20 benefits, £130 donation to which Gift Aid provisions apply.)
As with Silver Membership, Gold Members are those who wish to see a ﬁnancial saving as a consequence of their additional support and investment. There are some additional beneﬁts but in essence, the discounts and access are scaled up accordingly, giving the patron the opportunity to make real savings based on their frequency of visits and volume of ticket and other service purchases. Again, this is not a charitable scheme but a loyalty programme, with added opportunities and contact with the organisation.
- Priority booking on tickets and picnic tables, ahead of public booking
- £3 discount on OHP performance tickets (max. 4 tickets per production)
- Two complimentary Programmes of your choice
- No booking fees
- £5 discount off picnic tables (max. 2 per season)
- 20% discount at the theatre bar
- 20% discount on Friend and Supporter events (max. 4 tickets per event)
- One ticket to an OHP dress rehearsal
- Invitations to a programme of year round Friend and Supporter events
- Company magazine, Chorus, published twice a year
- Complimentary ticket swap for the same production
- Regular Friends & Supporters e-newsletters and updates
- Acknowledgement of your support in our Programmes
- Membership Card
- An invitation to the annual Forum – OHP’s review of the season from Michael Volpe and James Clutton, news of next year’s programme and upcoming work at OHP, and your chance to feed back.
For access to our VIP Bar, The Ensemble, plus an invitation to our Insight to the Season event among other benefits, click here to upgrade and become an Envoy.
You can now pay for your Gold Member support via monthly Direct Debit for as little as £12.50 a month. To do so please download the Friends & Supporters Application form below.
Know someone who’d love this?
If you would like to purchase this as a gift, please contact the Friends Office on 020 3846 6222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Join or Renew as a Gold Member
By Credit or Debit Card
Join online using your Credit or Debit Card.
By Direct Debit
To set up a Direct Debit please download and complete Direct Debit Mandate Form below.
By Payment Methods
To make a payment via cheque please download and complete the Friends & Supporters Application Form.